"VIS MEDICATRIX NATURAE"
All rights reserved

Monday, January 7, 2013

Believe it or not..

The martial artists and the religious among us will not be too surprised when the unexplained occurs to them. The mind, the mental power is not yet understood very well, sometimes people are able to perform beyond their capability and that marks them as special, weird, possessed, crazy, religious, insane, genius, abnormal, out of the ordinary or other.... I never ever heard anybody say: hé, that's normal!!.

I have never been a follower of any religion and I probably never will, does this make me an unbeliever, a satan's friend, an enemy or a bad guy ? If you think so stop reading right now you're most likely too normal or too perfect, ...

I believe, but not all of it..

A lot of people believe everything. (ex)friends of mine were convinced that the bible was written by God himself.......

This bible was written, composed and edited by people, historians, religious people, followers or disciples. Not much later the Vatican corrupted and censored the epistles.... History was changed and manipulated to cover-up events that didn't fit a christian view (dead-sea scrolls and testimonies of Maria Magdalena and Judas, and other facts. More actual are the abuse-accusations ). How can I believe a book that doesn't tell the truth, or hides it ? Oh my God, I'm stepping on toes right now...

Read the 'bloody' history books. Go back as far as you want to, but it's all war that's written. The Egyptians against the jews, christians against the muslims, the protestants against the catholics. And when there's no religion involved, capitalism will fight communism, the rich will squeeze the poor. 'Civilization' was given to the indians, priests blessed the ships that transported the slaves.

Oh ya, 'love' was given as well, look at all those half-breed children walking around all over the world, but then left unattended cos they didn't fit any culture, they were different. What the hack, aren't we all God's creatures ??????


I believe.
Yes, there must be something out there, give it a name: God, Jehova, Allah, holy Father or whatever. I keep it to neutral mother Nature. I love the nature, it's incredible, it's a wonder, an unexplained miracle and we are all part of it. And I love animals as a part of this creation, oh yes I do. I can get along with animals a lot better than I can deal with the human race. Sometimes I feel ashamed I'm human as I see what's done to Nature and how badly people and animals are treated.

I was never baptized, my parents wanted me to decide myself were to go and what to do. I'm still grateful for that. There will be a day when I wake up I can see and understand. But for the time being I'm blind, I don't understand yet.

Things happen all the time, good and bad. We change our opinion as easy as the weather changes. When are we sure??

Once I had a strong power to heal the ill, this power sometimes got weaker cos I didn't believe in myself anymore.

 I've been to many seances where contact was made with the dead.... Unexplained knowledge from a medium, answers from the spirits, oh yes I believe there is something up (down) there.
Well it gives me something to think about.

Is God black or white, is he circumsized, how old was Adam when he was 'born' and who did the surgery on him to create Eva ?? How can dead people speak without a mouth. And many, many more questions like these...




.
.

No comments: